Today Post is my today Video let’s talk about the difference between Whey Protein and Casein Protein and when you should consider taking them for maximize the effect. Thanks for watching and don’t forget to subscribe for more content and for support the channel.
Hello lovely readers,
Today I want to present you all a new discovery that I have just made, it is an App that I am using from a couple of days, but I am already in love with it.
Have you ever heard of Sweatcoin?
I am sure you all have heard about Bitcoins at least once in your life, well, Sweatcoins are of a similar concept so-called cryptocurrency, but what the App does?
The App simply counts your steps using the GPS of your Android or Apple device and convert the steps in Sweatcoin. So, if you are an outside runner 🏃🏻♀️or you walk every day perhaps to reach your working place then why don’t download the App since is for free and gain some Sweatcoin? In 3 days I got already 10 Sweatcoin not bad considering that I am in my off season and I am not doing that much run lately but once I will start to cut again and the summer will be here I will take the chance to go outside and include this as one more motivation.
Now I am sure you are asking what is the purpose and what you can do after you have got your Sweat 😓 in Coin, you can purchase goods from the App like Amazon or PayPal gift cards and even a brand new iPhone X. There are weeks specials too.
If you are interested to download the App on your iOS device 👉 Click Here in this way If you don’t mind, I will receive 5 Sweatcoin.
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on YouTube
Hi guys and welcome to my second-month subscription box.
If you have read my previous post I’ve never really been a fan of subscription box but so far I am enjoying the Jacked Pack.
So let’s see what I got for March, shall we?
- As you can see from the image I couldn’t really resist to the Quest Protein Cookie so I went ahead and I immediately enjoyed it. I have to say that I was expecting a bigger cookie, however, I cannot really complain either. Total Calories are 250 and 150 are coming from fat which I think are pretty high I also believe is not a good choice if you are on a cutting diet but if you are bulking, I am sure you can fit one of those in your day and enjoy as I did.
- This time around I only receive one serving of protein but the brand is ANIMAL and flavor is Vanilla which I don’t have at home and for sure will be good for a smoothie or a protein pancakes.
- TOPBIT is 100% Plant-Based – 8g of Protein – Omega 3-6-9 Essential Amino Acids and Antioxidants. I have also received a promo coupon with free shipping and 20% off my order in case I would like to purchase more.
- Hyde NitroX is a pre-workout formulated to promote pumps, vascularity, strength, mental focus, sustained energy, and motivation. I also got a coupon for a 50% off if I decide to buy the entire jar and this will bring down the price to 30$ for 30 Servings. I never had the PIXIE DUST Flavor before so I am very curious to try. The other available flavors are Lollipop Punch, Blue Razz Popsicle, What-O-Melon, Sour Green Apple, Peachy Oh!, Red Fish Candy, Orange Slices, Cotton Candy, and Cherry Popsicle. Honestly, a quite good selection and I am already thinking to take a jar.
- Outlift Amped promotes intense workout energy & power. The ingredient in this pre-workout formula is promising with 8g of Citrulline Malate so I will be very happy to give it a try.
- Impetus Pre Workout promotes Training Intensity, Alertness & Focus, Muscle Endurance and Better Pump, I got two servings Asian Pear flavor the other flavor would be Super Berry.
- 360 Pre Workout Activator, gives you a good energy and seems like to have a great taste however I haven’t read much of good reviews on this one so once I try I can give my honest opinion as well, so let me know in the comment if you want me to update this article after my try.
- Skald Oxydynamic Fat Scorcher is a Fat-Burner Supplement, I been reading some good and bad review on this product. The label says appetite control and apparently to some athlete worked and some other not. At one think I can definitely agree is the Intense Energy that this product can give having read the label.
In conclusion, I would say that I like to have a Pre-Workout Supplement rather than take a Fat-Burner since overall the Pre-Workout will help you to shred fat as well but also give that extra boost.
I did really like this month selection and I am excited to try all the samples I got. At first look I would like to maybe purchase either the Hyde NitroX Pre-Workout or the Outlift Amped, I will have a final thought once I will test them.
I hope you guys enjoyed this review, as usual, leave a comment below if you feel like and thanks for reading and support this blog.
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on YouTube