Cooking when trying to burn fat and lose weight can be very tricky. But today I got great news for you all. I want to share with you this recipes book that I have been using lately.
The Metabolic Cooking is essentially a nutritional guide and recipe book that is designed specifically to boost your body’s metabolism and consequently burn fat.
You get over 250 nutritious and delicious recipes as well as nutritional guidelines, shopping lists and all you could possibly need to hit the ground at a run. In other words, it is a recipe book that will simply make your life easier instead of complicating it.
Karine Losier, co-author of the metabolic diet recipes goes by the nickname of “Lean Kitchen Queen”. With a background in culinary arts, she likes to challenge the common perceptions about culinary techniques and give her food a healthier twist, without sacrificing taste or appeal.
Her Master’s degree in the field of psychology makes her intimately aware of the psychological challenges with which every one of us struggles when it comes to body image, health, habits, and motivation.
Losier’s partner, in life and business, is Chef Dave Ruel, also known as “The Muscle Cook”. The combined talents of these two have created a great plan for eating that doesn’t mean you will have to eat bland foods while dieting.
Metabolic Cooking Review – How it Works
To explain in straightforward terms, the word metabolism refers to your body’s use of energy. A person with low metabolism doesn’t burn those calories quickly, which means the energy gets stored up for later use, in the form of fat cells.
A person with high metabolism does burn those calories, preventing them from being converted to fat, and even dipping into the energy reserves already stored in the pre-existing fat cells.
Some types of foods will actually prompt your body to store fat rather than use up the available energy, while other foods will prompt your body to charge up the burners and use that stored energy.
The bottom line is this: The Metabolic Cooking recipes will help you to avoid those foods that would add to your fat, increase the foods that help you burn fat, and keep your body’s burners turned to “high!”.
A SNEAK PEEK OF WHAT’S INSIDE…
Metabolic Cooking Review – Pros and Con:
Pros of Metabolic Cooking Cookbook:
- Nutritional information. Each recipe comes with the number of calories, the grams of protein and carbs, and the important nutritional information you need to know. For those like me that are trying to stay strict with our calorie intake, these books are supremely helpful.
- Super simple instructions. All of the instructions are easy to follow.
- Easy to use ingredients. Some of the recipes call for ingredients that you may not have handy, but most of them can be purchased at local supermarkets. You may need to shop at a few specialty stores to find everything, but it’s worth it to put out these delicious recipes.
- The sixty days full refund guarantee is a pretty good indication that Losier and Ruel are confident you will be satisfied with their recipes. You can try it risk-free for sixty days with a money-back guarantee!
Cons of the Metabolic Cooking Cookbook:
- Lack of final pictures. Most recipes contain final pictures of the food being cooked with the recipes but few recipes do not have the final picture. So you will be left wondering about how some of the recipes will look like.
- No primary ebook. When you get started with the Metabolic Cooking program, there’s nothing to help you navigate the books. There’s no primary ebook to help you understand how to read the books, but it just jumps right into the recipes.
I highly recommend the Metabolic Cooking Recipes for your kitchen if you want to get leaner, do it faster, and have your healthy food taste BETTER than ever. If your idea of healthy eating is eating the same old bland and boring food, this cookbook will definitely change the way you think about eating healthy. Metabolic Cooking has everything that you need for an effective and successful diet plan. I am sure there are other cookbooks out there but Metabolic Cooking is useful and affordable.