Hi guys and girls,
I am back with a fabulous and great smoothie recipe to get your day started.
- 1 cup of milk (choose what you prefer)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana
- 14 frozen Strawberried
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of white sugar
In a blender, combine all the ingredients. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
Enjoy your Super Breakfast!
Hi guys and girls,
today I will introduce an excellent fruity drink on a hot day!
1 banana, frozen and chunked
1 cup frozen raspberries
3/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
In a blender, combine banana, raspberries, orange juice and yogurt. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
Many foods fall in and out of favor as health trends come and go. Not oatmeal. I do have oatmeal each day for breakfast.
Great oatmeal starts with plain rolled oats, or steel-cut oats, cooked in a little water or milk, and topped with wholesome ingredients. It’s a feel-good start to the day, and if you make it a habit, it can do your health some favors.
Eating oats is linked to an average 7% drop in LDL cholesterol, research shows.
Your bowl of oatmeal gets even tastier when you top it with spices. Try cinnamon, ginger, or pumpkin pie spice.
Spoon in some frozen berries, and the warmth of the oatmeal will defrost them for you. Or try applesauce or dried fruit.
You can add milk (dairy, almond, soy, or whatever else you like), too.
Today I want to share what I eat for breakfast as my Pre Workout and one of my prefered recipe.
All together is very simple and even yammy for my Banana Pancakes ….
( For more reach and extra yammy flavour add a tea-spoon of Vanilla extract )
1. Put all the ingredient in a blender and mix it.
2. Heat a skillet to medium and add in some oil or butter. Cook until you start to see bubbles releasing from the top of the pancake. Flip and cook until the other side is golden brown.
3. Garnish your pancakes with your favorite toppings! (Banana slices, Blueberry, Strawberry, Raspberry – my is favourite one)
4. Serve with maple syrup.