Hi guys and welcome to my second-month subscription box.
If you have read my previous post I’ve never really been a fan of subscription box but so far I am enjoying the Jacked Pack.
So let’s see what I got for March, shall we?
- As you can see from the image I couldn’t really resist to the Quest Protein Cookie so I went ahead and I immediately enjoyed it. I have to say that I was expecting a bigger cookie, however, I cannot really complain either. Total Calories are 250 and 150 are coming from fat which I think are pretty high I also believe is not a good choice if you are on a cutting diet but if you are bulking, I am sure you can fit one of those in your day and enjoy as I did.
- This time around I only receive one serving of protein but the brand is ANIMAL and flavor is Vanilla which I don’t have at home and for sure will be good for a smoothie or a protein pancakes.
- TOPBIT is 100% Plant-Based – 8g of Protein – Omega 3-6-9 Essential Amino Acids and Antioxidants. I have also received a promo coupon with free shipping and 20% off my order in case I would like to purchase more.
- Hyde NitroX is a pre-workout formulated to promote pumps, vascularity, strength, mental focus, sustained energy, and motivation. I also got a coupon for a 50% off if I decide to buy the entire jar and this will bring down the price to 30$ for 30 Servings. I never had the PIXIE DUST Flavor before so I am very curious to try. The other available flavors are Lollipop Punch, Blue Razz Popsicle, What-O-Melon, Sour Green Apple, Peachy Oh!, Red Fish Candy, Orange Slices, Cotton Candy, and Cherry Popsicle. Honestly, a quite good selection and I am already thinking to take a jar.
- Outlift Amped promotes intense workout energy & power. The ingredient in this pre-workout formula is promising with 8g of Citrulline Malate so I will be very happy to give it a try.
- Impetus Pre Workout promotes Training Intensity, Alertness & Focus, Muscle Endurance and Better Pump, I got two servings Asian Pear flavor the other flavor would be Super Berry.
- 360 Pre Workout Activator, gives you a good energy and seems like to have a great taste however I haven’t read much of good reviews on this one so once I try I can give my honest opinion as well, so let me know in the comment if you want me to update this article after my try.
- Skald Oxydynamic Fat Scorcher is a Fat-Burner Supplement, I been reading some good and bad review on this product. The label says appetite control and apparently to some athlete worked and some other not. At one think I can definitely agree is the Intense Energy that this product can give having read the label.
In conclusion, I would say that I like to have a Pre-Workout Supplement rather than take a Fat-Burner since overall the Pre-Workout will help you to shred fat as well but also give that extra boost.
I did really like this month selection and I am excited to try all the samples I got. At first look I would like to maybe purchase either the Hyde NitroX Pre-Workout or the Outlift Amped, I will have a final thought once I will test them.
I hope you guys enjoyed this review, as usual, leave a comment below if you feel like and thanks for reading and support this blog.