Here is the thing!
I love gardening and since I am having a wonderful basil outside my balcony I thought why not make some pesto and enjoy it with my wife today?
Sometimes is good to come out from your alimentation plan and feel recharged, also since is a month that I am not having pasta I decided to go for it. I guess will really help to get along for the next steps.
It doesn’t need to be always diet isn’t it?
– 80g of Basil Leaves (Clean and Dry)
– 50g of Parmesan Cheese in small pieces
– 30g of Pine Nuts
– 30g of Pecorino Cheese in small pieces
– 150g of Extravergine Olive Oil
– Salt (at your discretion)
1. Add basil, Parmesan cheese, Pecorino Cheese and Pine Nuts in a blender and blend for 20 seconds.
2. Add the olive oil and blend for other 4 seconds.