The warm weather means we can’t get enough of smoothies, and there’s nothing like a cooling drink filled with the nutrients you need to get through the day. Here’s another recipe to add to your list: the carrot-ginger-orange-spinach detoxifying smoothie.
This is a great smoothie to have in the morning since it’s “very liquid based.
- 1 cup fresh, pure carrot juice (organic if possible)
- 1 organic orange, peeled
- 1 big handful of organic spinach
- 1 small square of ginger
- 1 to 2 handfuls of ice
- Place carrot juice, orange, spinach, and ginger in blender.
- Blend on medium speed for about 30 seconds.
- Add ice and finish blending.